jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

Let's get pumped with Jimmy K

Alright, time for some exercise. We've got Jimmy Kimmel before here in El Gato Gordo when he and his girlfriend confessed each other their affairs in a rather unusual way, and he's come back with another awesome asset which could give your ribs the trip of their lives. He's basically turned himself into a gym instructor and has trained some of the hottest girls on Earth, so unbelievably hot that my pizza burned up in the oven while I was watching this.

Highly advisable to have the firemen number at a handy place, visualise at your own risk...

2 comentarios:

  1. "Al principio, cuando Jimmy K me contactó, me dejó inconsciente, me encerró en el maletero de su coche y me llevó a su mazmorra de ejercicio, tengo que admitirlo, fui un poco escéptica..."

    ResponderEliminar