domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

Hey there Delilah

Ok, we had no friday clip yesterday... but today we drop the bomb!!
Have a nice weekend :D
( I attach the lyrics for first time ´cos I think it´s mandatory.. xDDDD)





Hey there khalilah, what is it like in Bagdad city
I'm 3000 miles away, but girl tonight you're looking pretty
Can't you see?
You are looking really hot babe, literally

Hey there, Khalilah, I am at my latest booking
but I'm writing you tonight to say how much I miss you're cooking
So I sob.
Wipe all my tears up with imma. There's no kebab.

Oh, it's how you cook the meat. How you cook the meat.

Hey there Khalilah, you stay good and cook some Coosa
Till I'm back there making money at the Improve in Fallujah
Give it time.
I'm bombing really bad this time. No, not that kind.

Hey there, Khalilah, if I must eat one more Twinkie
Well I might just have to lick my arm and then bite off my pinky
What a scene. The only Arab food I see's
Attached to me

Oh, it's how you cook the meat. How you cook the meat.

3,000 miles is far away, but I just want kebab today
I'd eat it all up with a knife and fork.
Why am I so far from you? All they have here is bar-b-que
Which would be good except I don't eat pork.
The ketchup here is really bad, the mustard's not a deadly gas
This pizza box tastes better, that's for sure
And it's cardboard

Hey there, Khalilah, you're tahini on falafel
No, you're not sesame paste but girl I just can't eat without you
So you know. I'll have kebab when I get home.
And chug rose water like a pro
Cuz I do not like Domino's
Oh no I don't.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario